Thursday, August 30, 2007

what am i doing?


i guess i have caught onto the whole blog bug and have broke down and started my own little thing here. i have very little as far as expectations for this and wouldn't be terribly surprised if nobody actually reads this besides my family.
i have no idea what i will be writing about or how often i will be posting, but i have a feeling that much of my time will be devoted to topics of great interest to me, which include, but are not limited to music, religion, love, sports, politics, and et cetera.
so to those of you who have chosen to take part in this adventure with me, welcome to my blog. thanks for stopping by.

JD


currently listening to:

Calexico- garden of ruin
The White Stripes- get behind me satan
The Roots- game theory
Wilco- sky blue sky

No comments: